COMPANY CORE VALUES
Below are the values we use to do what we set out to do: elevate the industry.
If these values don't resonate with you, please don't apply. We are looking for a team that shares the same core values as us, so we can all work together well, serve our clients best, and all grow together.
User Experience comes first.
We care about your experience working with us, as well as our clients' experience and their customers' experience, and we prioritize that in our projects and systems.
Listen to Learn.
We think that the best marketing starts with listening. We listen to each other, we listen to our clients, and we listen to our clients' customers to hear what solutions need solving and learn about everyone's needs so we can help.
Transparency in everything.
This includes not only providing you with the information you need to do your job best, but also explaining the why behind what we do. We expect transparency on our team, so we can all work side by side with trust and respect. We do the same for our clients, and expect our clients to do the same for us and our customers. The good and the bad is always communicated and discussed.
Respect the industry, the product, the people, the process.
Respect is a big part of working with anyone, and when we work with you on our team, we will always respect each other, our clients, and their customers.
Proper technique is key.
Whether it's how to hold a jigger, how to make a mai tai, or how to export a video file, we make sure it's done properly.
Job Title: Studio Assistant Position (Part Time)
(that... looks more like a prep cook or barback/bartender)
We need someone with food & beverage experience. If you're currently a line/prep cook looking for more hours or currently a barback or bartender looking for more experience/hours, we have a weird opportunity for you that's not as rushed.
We run a digital marketing agency for food & beverage brands. We do photo and video shoots daily for spirits brands, culinary tools brands, bars, and restaurants from around the world.
Our clients have included Stranahans, Jenny Craig, Nestle, Mercer Culinary, James Beard Foundation, Sean Brock, and more.
We need someone in studio to help with the following:
- Keeping the studio clean between shoots
- Prepping ingredients
- Assisting with Staging sets (setting up the bar to look like a bar or setting up our "commercial kitchen" set to look like the back of house)
- Washing dishes (not as terrible as dishwashing at a restaurant, promise. This is an office kitchen and not a full blown restaurant ...)
- Polishing glassware
- Picking up groceries (travel expenses/mileage covered)
- Keeping all light/camera batteries charged and organized
- Keeping studio rooms organized and ready for shoots
- Assembling furniture for shoots
- Some computer skills are required, since we're a marketing agency and use a project manager for EVERYTHING
Must be an organized human being, please. If you've ever thought of yourself as someone who "knows where everything is, even if it doesn't look that way", this is not the job for you.
This is a great opportunity to refine your skills cooking or bartending, because you'd be working under our incredibly talented Creative Director who's seen a decade in high end bars and restaurants. You'd have the time and space to practice your skills without the rush of full service. We run our agency a good bit like a bar/restaurant, even though it's a photo studio (right down to shouting "corner" every time we enter/exit studio rooms). Our studio is basically a workshop playground for the hospitality industry.
There's room to grow, especially if you have interest/experience in photo or video or marketing.
Part Time. ~20 hrs a week
Happy to negotiate hours to be before you start your other shifts. But we work 9-5 so it'd be within that time frame.
Ideal hours would be 11-3 M-F.
Pay is based on experience, $17-$21/hr.
Job Title: Social Media Coordinator (Part Time)
PLEASE only respond via the Indeed job ad or our application on our site, not our Facebook, Instagram, phone call, or email. This is how we will correspond with you in regards to this job! If you contact us outside of Indeed, it will disqualify you from being eligible, as we will assume you don't read instructions.
Social media-savvy bartenders, servers and/or individuals within the restaurant and bar industry are highly encouraged to apply.
- Training will be provided for the social media posting using our systems
- Assist in management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency for each of our clients
- Work with brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly
- Ensure client brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Supervise aspects of social media interaction between customers, clients and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Engage with customers and potential customers on social media for each client's brand
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Will train the right candidate
- EXPERIENCE IN THE FOOD & BEVERAGE INDUSTRY (ie. server or bartender at restaurant, or similar) IS A REQUIREMENT - we are 100% about the industry, by the industry, for the industry, and our whole team has to understand the dynamics of the industry
- Related business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field experience
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs (Buffer, Hubspot, Sprout)
- Strong computer skills
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Demonstrate a real passion for social engagement and an eagerness to learn and share new trends in the social and digital marketing space(s)
- We are big on team culture, so the position is in-house, however we are currently between offices and everyone is working remotely.
Please only respond via the Indeed job ad, not our Facebook, Instagram, phone call, or email. This is how we will correspond with you in regards to this job.
Job Type: Part-Time
$20.00 - $28.00 per hour dependent on experience
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Hospitality: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location