Beverage Product Photographer Level I - Full Time or Part Time
- by Andi Whiskey
PLEASE only respond via the application below or the Indeed job ad, not our Facebook, Instagram, phone call, or email. This is how we will correspond with you in regards to this job! If you contact us outside of Indeed or this application, it will disqualify you from being eligible, as we will assume you don't read instructions.
We are looking for a creative and brand-oriented product photographer with experience in beverage photography, specifically. The product photographer's responsibilities include working with our production team to set up sets, sourcing props for shoots, arranging the products, taking and editing photos.
Experience in bartending, or the hospitality industry is preferred. If you have experience in this, please let us know what that experience is.
Product Photographer Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and understanding the brand guidelines provided by clients and shooting accordingly.
- Using proper lighting and photography techniques to take photos.
- Sourcing props that will enhance the product.
- Occasionally editing images to match the client's brand.
- Staying up to date with the latest image editing software and trends.
Product Photographer Requirements:
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Proficiency in proper photography lighting.
- Previous experience as a photographer (with a portfolio).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to follow written directions and briefs well.
- Ability to form new concepts for each product shoot.
- Good time management skills at a shoot.
Because of our unique agency service offerings, we do not expect anyone to be able to perform at our current team's level. Anyone that comes into our team goes through rigorous bar training, product training, as well as technical training.
We are not your average photography studio. We are high volume, with high standards, and we train accordingly.
Please only respond via the Indeed job ad or the button below, not our Facebook, Instagram, phone call, or email. This is how we will correspond with you in regards to this job.
Job Type: Full Time, In House
PTO available for all FT employees.
Retirement options available.